Haven't posted in a while!
Well, been a while. I am just going to update you on life right now, and also maybe you might know somethings from the time gap.
First I participated in Rec league basketball again. We didn't win many games, but I was on a team with almost all of my friends! I was really sad when it was over because I had so much fun!
Also, I participated in Solo and ensemble. It was very scary but I really enjoyed doing it. I did a band ensemble, a choir ensemble, and a singing solo. I got the highest rating on all of them!
My birthday! I turned 12, and had one small family birthday and one small friend birthday. We also went to Wasabi, which was so much fun. (By the way, you can see down below I got a Stanley!)
Christmas! I will probably make a second post about it, but it was awesome!

Comments
Post a Comment