All about me

     Hi! I'm back to quickly tell you a little more about me! I know I said some in my first blog but you might still not know a lot about me! So my name is Ellie and my mom types a blog. My sister Madison also just started a blog (you can find it at, Madison's minutes). 

    I am going to be in 5th grade this year. I really enjoy school because I can see my friends and because I can learn new things. I like to read, watch TV, and play volleyball in my free time. 

    My family has two pets, one is a dog named Pepper, and the other is a beta fish named Mr. Fish. 

Mr. Fish was originally Madison's and she named him Plum. Eventually, he got too much work and she gave him to me, I renamed him, Mr. Fish.

    I am the youngest of 2 kids. Madison is almost exactly 2 years older than me and was born at the end of December (I was born at the beginning of January 11 ).

     I am the youngest cousin on my mom's side out of 10 grandkids, and the second oldest on my dad's side out of 5 grandkids. (The number of grandkids on each side count for Madison and me)

    Madison and I have a good bond. Although we do fight we don't fight for long. We enjoy playing and laughing together. One thing I like to do  with her is run around and scream with her, (Trust me it's fun!) 

     I hope you have a great day! 

                                                   Here is a picture of me                                                                     and Madison!                         




Comments

Popular Posts