What diabetes is

 Today I am typing my first actual blog!!! I am typing about diabetes so you know what it is! Later I will share how I got it. 

So to start off I wanted to say that you can ask me any questions about diabetes, I don't mind at all! Now, let's start explaining! Diabetes is a health condition where your pancreas stops working. Your pancreas is an organ in your abdomen and gives your body insulin. If you have diabetes your pancreas stops producing insulin and makes your blood glucose go high. Some signs of diabetes are: drinking lots of water, going to the bathroom more often, throwing up, losing weight, hunger, blurry vision, tiredness, tingling in hands or feet, having very dry skin,  wounds that heal slowly, or more infections than usual. If you have any of these symptoms it doesn't mean you have it you might just want to test! I also am open to answering any questions! (if you don't or can't ask me them in person you can comment them). I am going to try to post a blog once or twice a week. Bye for now! See you next time! (here is a picture of me in the hospital eating breakfast!)



Comments

Popular Posts