Books I read and why I like them

 Hello there! Today I am going to write about books I really enjoyed reading and why I liked them.


1. "Summer of a Thousand Pies" by Margret Dilloway: One reason I enjoyed this book is that it shared how she had to adjust to her aunt's house. I really like that because sometimes books don't include how they adjusted. Another reason I liked it was that she enjoyed baking and I could then relate to her. This book was a lot of fun to read and I recommend it.  

where to find this book online









2. "Wings of Fire" 1 & 2 books by Tui T. Sutherland: I have only read the first and second book but those two I really enjoyed. One reason I like them is that they have a lot of adventure and you just want to keep reading. Another reason is that the characters all have very different personalities. In some books, characters might have almost the same personality. I would read this book if you like long series and if you like an adventure.

where to find this book online  







3. "My Jasper June" by Laurel Snyder:  One reason I liked this book is that it was a very interesting book. It made me happy when I read the book because I was able to read about the kindness and joy this girl spread. I can't say a lot because  I will ruin the book. I just completely recommend this book for people who like to read amazing books. 


4." Harry Potter" Book 3, By J.K Rowling. Before you read this book you need to read books 1 and 2. I am just saying that this is my favorite book so far. I think I like it because it has a lot of action that makes you want to keep reading it. I recommend this book to people who like the movies or the first 2 books!

where to find this book online

Comments

Popular Posts