Update on my life

 Sorry I haven't posted in a while. We started school and Madison has volleyball, or we have just been busy. Also, I have done some things that I need to update you on. 


First of all, I had 4-H judging. I Was really nervous going there and, started shaking. In the end, my judge was REALLY nice, and I got outstanding.  Plus, I got an award!! I am so excited!

 Here I am right after judging, I still didn't know that I was getting an award!
















 Here I am right after getting my award! I was really nervous walking up there but once I got it I was really excited! Actually, funny story, I went up to get my trophy and when I got up there the people were looking for my trophy and they couldn't find it! So I went up later to actually get my trophy! Whoops!

Madison and I got the opportunity to go on a boat that Mrs. Grimm (STEAM teacher) got to go on! It was  REALLY cool, I didn't realize how much stuff they could fit in one boat! (Although, it was pretty big!) I got a shirt that accidentally matched my friend's, so we are going to wear it on the same day!  












  Here is a picture of me and my friends working at the concision stand at one of Madison's volleyball games! We had a lot of fun!













Also, my glasses broke. I know... I know, your probably wondering, "Well Ellie, how did you do it?". Well, Madison and I were playing volleyball outside, (I know, you probably already like, Oh No!) then Madison went for an overhand serve, and WHAM, right in the face! Now don't go blaming Madison! Her overhand was AMAZING! But I did get new ones and am getting new ones in 2 weeks. (FYI: I used Madison's old glasses for a while until I broke them again by dropping them, I wore them for like, maybe a month, with tape on them!) 






We went to a college volleyball game. It was AMAZING! The ball moved so fast! Maybe I will play college volleyball! 














Halloween, it was SO much fun! This year I dressed as Cinderella, I was so proud this year! I felt like her, and most people knew who I was. It was fun and I got a lot of candy! I ate most of it already! 

Comments

Popular Posts