Welcome to my "Wreck This Journal" series!!
Hello! Happy New Year, man it's already 2023! Today I will be introducing you to my: "Wreck this Journal" series, where I will log every time I do something from my, "Wreck This Journal" I got from my Grandma for Christmas, I will refer to it as my log sometimes.
If you enjoy reading about all I did with it, here is a link to a place where you can find one: https://www.amazon.com/Wreck-This-Journal-Now-Color. Now, let's begin!
Day 1: Did nothing, Christmas day! Merry Christmas! Here I am about to open it!
Day 2: Did nothing, had more Christmas, and might just skip to when I did do something! Here I am with these 2 AWESOME books from Jen and Arturo.
Day 3: Whoops! I actually did do something this day, I actually cracked the spine! Super scary, unless you absolutely hate books then this is hard to do! Although I don't have pictures I do have a picture from the 28th! Also, this is me with my
cousin (We are somehow closely related) with her dog Muffy!
Day 8: Threw my journal off a cliff. No, I am not kidding, my uncle had this crazy idea when he first saw the page, and we made it happen. If you're wondering where we went, we went to, Beach City, we went past Dundee falls, and found this cool cliff. I might tell you about what other things we did in a later post. Anyway, it was fun and the journal wasn't even ruined!
Enjoy your week!




Comments
Post a Comment