Fun stuff

 Hello again! Today for the blog, I am going to be telling you about some fun things that we have been doing lately. My mom just posted about vacation and I don't have the energy to post about that right now but I will post about other things!

Next week I am going to Camp Luz and am excited nervous! So I will probably post about that later. 

To start with fun stuff:

We went to a Lauren Daigle concert! We were SUPER lucky and were able to be on the floor. My friend, and my cousin came with us. One of the coolest things was seeing her so close! My friend had made her a bracelet and she was able to give it to her on her last song! I really enjoyed her concert! Here's a few pictures of that night.








Next, I went to Camp Wanake! I had so much fun! This was fun for me because I got to have a big giant sleepover with all of my classmates! I really enjoyed who was in my cabin. There was a lot of activities we did and it was A LOT of fun! Also in one of the pictures you can see my shirt! we all customized a shirt foe one of the activities. 







Now for all the random in my life!

                                         We got ice cream from this little like trailer thing! 

                                             This might be one of my favorite ice creams!

                                                           
                                                           We went fishing on fathers day! 
                                                          I caught  one fish. and that was it!   
                                                           



                                      Alright! Read my next post for some on our Ediger Vacation!


Comments

Popular Posts